Gioventu Skin & Body Spa Reveals the Most Advanced Anti-Aging Treatments
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, Calif., Oct 07, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) — With the holidays just around the corner, many Americans will begin looking for a quick-fix “fountain of youth” in an injection or operation, in order to look their best for holiday get-togethers. Gioventu Skin and Body Spa recommends a more holistic route, revealing alternative therapies that rely on a unique convergence of advanced technology and potent ingredients designed to reverse the signs of aging, naturally.
Five Best Anti-Aging Treatments of the Season
“New advances in skincare combine highly efficacious ingredients with fast-acting, results-driven technology,” says Vicky Rivera, co-owner of Gioventu Skin and Body Spa. “The hottest treatments allow women to look instantly more youthful, just in time for the holiday season.”
- Botox in a Bottle. The new vegetable-based EWR Complex creates immediate anti-aging results in minutes. With a formula of 93 percent active ingredients, rapid and sustained results are hailed as better than Botox or StriVectin-HS.
- Liposome Collagen Treatments Defy Fine Lines. Age-defying liposome collagen treatments reduce the appearance of wrinkles by minimizing muscle contractions around the eyes and lips. Utilizing a low level of electricity known as microcurrent, tiny electric impulses trigger chemical reactions at a cellular level to enhance the production of collagen and elastin. This treatment firms and tones, effectively improving puffiness, dark circles, expression lines and wrinkles.
- Instant Non Surgical Facelift. This painless, non-surgical, non-invasive facelift conducted with nanotechnology creates instant firming, plumping and uplifting results.
- Ultrasonic Exfoliation. New hand-held technology achieves ultrasonic peeling and exfoliation at high speeds of up to 20,000 Hz oscillations per second. A complete facial make-over is achieved in less than 10 minutes.
- Look 10 Years Younger in 10 Days. Clinicians can now sculpt and contour the face and body through non-surgical muscle re-education. Utilizing a technology called Polychromatic Infrared Light, this new treatment increases cellular activity, revitalizing and regenerating skin without downtime.
SOURCE: Gioventu Skin & Body Spa